280cd/M2 Advertising Digital Signage 4mm Glass For Airport Terminal
|Place of Origin:
|Advertising Digital Signage
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|outter paper box, middle wooden box and inner foam
|1000pcs per month
|LCD Touch Screen
|AC100~240V 50 /60 HZ
4mm Glass Advertising Digital Signage,
280cd/M2 Advertising Digital Signage,
Airport Terminal LCD Touch Screen Kiosk
Airport Terminal LCD Touch Screen Interactive Navigation Advertising Digital Signage
|Uniformity of backlight
|Maximum viewing angle
|178 o (V)/178 o (H)
|Backlight current and voltage
|AC100~240V 50 /60 HZ
|None/Infrared touch/Capacitive Touch
|Shell material (frame, back shell)
|Aluminum profile, Sheet metal
With the continuous maturity of touch screen multi-touch technology and the continuous improvement of the Internet + concept, centralized deployment, unified management, unified operation and maintenance, and the use of distributed interactive multimedia electronic navigation systems have been widely used in various service fields. In order to enhance the service experience of the airport and create a good operating environment, the electronic navigation system has also become an important part of airport information management. It can provide passengers with seamless 3D navigation of airport routes and better display information services to foreign friends. Experience and enhance the overall competitiveness of the airport terminal.
Airport terminal demand analysis
1. The guidance is not clear: the complex is large, the instructions inside the airport are not obvious, and the internal structure is like a maze for passengers.
2. Difficulty in finding: Passengers are not clear about the interior of the airport, and it is difficult to find corresponding facilities or entrances and exits.
3. Lack of promotion platform: The lack of promotion platform for merchants to display makes it difficult to achieve commercial cooperation effects.
4. Not timely notification: The airport notification notification requires manual material replacement, which lacks immediacy.
5. Low degree of informatization: the information system is imperfect, lacks advancement, and lacks big data statistics, report analysis and other means.
The functional characteristics of the airport electronic navigation system
1. Home page interface: The electronic navigation system supports the home page interface of the display system. The interface can be customized according to user requirements. The display functions can include map navigation, airport facilities, airport information, airport overview, airport traffic, etc. Click the corresponding function to enter the interface of that function. Support horizontal screen and vertical screen interface.
2. Airport facilities: This function is to display all the businesses and facilities at the airport, search in multiple categories, support search by initials, search by category, search by floor, etc., click on the corresponding business LOGO to enter the detailed introduction of the business, and one Key intelligent route guidance.
3. Airport information: The electronic navigation system supports the display of airport information or advertisements, facilitating the dissemination of the latest and most timely news inside the airport, and at the same time providing an active platform for business information stationed inside the airport.
4. Airport Overview: This function is to display the introduction of the airport project, and supports various introductions such as pictures, videos, animations, etc., so that passengers can better understand the airport information, development history, etc.
5. Screensaver function: This function is a screensaver jump. When the system is unmanned, the system can automatically switch to the advertisement notification screensaver display set by the owner. The user only needs to touch it again to return to the main page when using it.
6. Bilingual display: The electronic navigation system supports simultaneous display of Chinese and English languages, allowing foreign friends to feel the convenient experience of the airport and improving the international level of the airport.
7. Airport traffic: This function is the display function of the traffic route guidance around the airport, including the route to and from the airport and the guidance of different modes of transportation.
8. The airport electronic navigation system can meet a variety of business needs, make information transmission faster and more convenient, improve staff efficiency, and obtain higher customer satisfaction.