MIG CMM Sheet Metal Frame Fabrication Vending Machine Shelf Rack ODM
|Place of Origin:
|ccc, ce, rosh
|sheet metal frame
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|outter paper box, middle wooden box and inner foam
|+/-0.01mm Or Special Requirements
|Sheet Metal Fabrication
|Carbon Steel, Sheet Metal,stainless Steel
CMM Sheet Metal Frame Fabrication,
MIG Sheet Metal Frame Fabrication,
ODM Vending Machine Shelf Rack
Custom Vending Machine Shelf Rack ODM OEM Sheet Metal Frame Fabrication
|SHEET METAL FABRICATION CAPABILITIES
|OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer)
|Cold rolled steel/Hot rolled steel
|Gauge Size / Thickness (Laser)
|25mm Max Carbon Steel
|30mm Max Stainless Steel & Aluminum
|15mm Max Copper & Brass
|Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
|Final 10% of Run Up To 100% Per Customer Request
|ISO 9001: 2008
|Sheet Metal Product
|Brackets/Enclosures/Sheet metal parts/Frames
|Decorative screen/Stamping parts/panels/Covers
Basic process and steps of sheet metal processing
The processing of sheet metal parts requires some geometric knowledge. The general procedures of sheet metal processing include: cutting, bending, buckling, bending forming, welding, riveting, surface treatment, etc. The general steps of sheet metal processing are as follows:
1. Design the sheet metal parts drawing, construct the structure of the sheet metal parts in detail, and draw the unfolded drawing, that is, the unfolded drawing of the part with complex structure;
2. There are many ways of blanking, and there are usually several combinations. a. Use a shearing machine to cut out the expanded drawing, that is, the shape, length and width of the required sheet metal parts, combined with punching and die punching, cutting corners, etc.; b. The punching machine requires short working hours and high efficiency, and the punching machine is used to separate Steps: punching out the structure of the flat part after unfolding the part on the plate. c. CNC blanking, by writing a CNC program, the CNC machine tool punches and shapes according to the program. In addition, there is laser cutting, that is, laser cutting.
3. Flanging and tapping Flanging is hole extraction, that is, a larger hole is processed on a smaller base hole to increase strength and prevent slippage. It is usually used for thin sheet metal processing.
4. Punch processing Punch processing is completed by the corresponding mold, such as: punching and cutting corners, punching blanking, punching convex hull and other processing methods.
5. Pressure riveting processing The operation is completed by punching press or pressure riveting machine, such as pressure riveting studs, pressure riveting nuts, and pressure riveting screws.
6. Bending processing is usually completed by the coordination of a processing press and a bending die, and the plane material is made into a three-dimensional shape.
7. Welding Process Welding is to combine multiple parts together. There are usually robot welding, carbon dioxide shielded welding, argon arc welding, spot welding, etc. Choose according to your needs.
8. Surface treatment is usually used to protect the material from oxidation, and to coat the surface of the material with a protective film, such as phosphating film, baking varnish, etc.
9. Assembly Combine multiple parts in a certain way to make them a finished product.